- Sacred Landscapes of the Morrígna
- Constructed Landscapes: Sanctuary, Tomb, and Temple
- Living Practice: Engaging with sacred space
Details about this class download:
What is included:
- Downloadable video recording of class (2 hours+)
- Copy of slide presentation from the class
- Additional articles and resources related to the chapter topic
Ongoing live classes in the series are continuing. For information about accessing live classes, see the event page on Facebook for dates. You can register for live classes here at http://bansheearts.com/treasury/product-category/books/classes/ .
- $25 per class session with a participation discount – register for 3 classes in the series and the 4th one is free
- Free scholarship copies available – to request a free scholarship copy, email firstname.lastname@example.org subject line BOOK OF THE GREAT QUEEN CLASS and tell me your needs
The primary resource for this class is The Book of the Great Queen: The Many Faces of the Morrígan from Ancient Legends to Modern Devotions, by myself, Morpheus Ravenna. It’s recommended that participants have a copy; however, you can still participate in the class if you have not read the book. Participants who want to purchase the book can order a signed copy of the book from my website at http://bansheearts.com/
Or, if we are out of stock (as sometimes happens), you can also order it on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/dp/
The Book of the Great Queen was the culmination of nearly 20 years of my own study and practice as a dedicant of the Morrígan. In it, I strive to provide a comprehensive and in-depth look at the Morrígan as we know her through textual, historical, and archaeological sources, her role and cult of worship in ancient Celtic religion, and to provide guidance for the modern devotional practitioner drawing on these traditions.