I’m writing a book based on material I’ve developed for teaching classes on magic and sorcery, spirit-work and polytheism, rooted in Celtic spiritual traditions and scholarship. The Celtic cultures of Ireland, Britain, and Gaul provide us with rich and ancient wells of magical lore: blessing and purification rites; protective charms and spells; fate-binding and foredestination; curses and battle sorceries, and a whole lot more. I draw on folk tradition, archaeological study, early literature, and my own extensive personal experience, to explore these traditions of magic and sorcery in depth, while seeking insight through them into Celtic worldviews and cosmologies.
I’ve received a lot of requests for an audiobook version of my previous book, The Book of the Great Queen, and I’m in progress recording the audio for this audiobook as a patron-funded project.
Since my central focus right now is producing the Sorcery book, patron-funded artwork is typically centered around that: creating magical sigils for invoking various Gods, spirits, and powers, weaving those sigils into ritual art, talismans, and other applications. My artwork is generally inspired by mythology, folklore, the surreal, occult, and otherworldly, shaped by my love of Celtic art and culture.
- Access to my private patrons’ feed, with weekly snippets of writing, research notes, artwork in progress, and short videos
- Private patrons’ community space
- Recordings in progress for the Book of the Great Queen audiobook
- Celtic Sorcery project writings: full articles, chapters, and other work in progress
- Prints of new artwork
- Online classes
- Divination or private 1-on-1 instruction
- And more!